Our providers are available to you for urgent matters before 8:00am and after 5:00pm (during non-office hours) by calling our main number:
Our automated system instructs you to leave your name, number, and message.
- A notification goes to the ‘on-call’ provider, immediately for a quick returned call.
- From time to time we transfer our phones to our answering service during lunch-time for staff meetings – designed to improve our services to you.
- IMPORTANT! In order for our nurses to return calls received during the day (including prescriptions), calls to nurses are stopped at 4:00pm. Any messages you leave for the nurses after 4:00pm will be returned the next working day.
EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS & HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, you should always call 911 immediately. Otherwise…
CALL US FIRST!
- Our on-call provider will assess your situation and provide you with instructions.
- The ‘on-call’ provider may direct you to visit your nearest ‘Urgent Care’ facility as an alternative to the hospital’s emergency room.
- If you are instructed to go to the emergency room, be sure to provide them with your primary care provider’s name. This will allow us to obtain information from hospital records without delay.